Your Cranberry Bogger for the Day experience will provide you as our guest the opportunity to experience a classic New England cranberry harvest with our family farm. You’ll not be on the sidelines here but part of the harvest action, waders and all! Your Bogger for a Day experience will last approximately 2 hours and include hands on cranberry bog experience, use of antique harvest, fresh cranberries, and some cranberry inspired snacks and beverages!
Cranberry Bogger for a Day – 2019 Dates coming soon!
Your Bogger for a Day experience will last approximately 2 hours and include hands on cranberry bog experience, use of antique harvest, fresh cranberries, and some cranberry inspired snacks and beverages!
- Join us between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM to get situated into your waders, sign any outstanding paperwork and enjoy some cranberry snacks before we head off to see harvest in action and experience the Boggerlife!
- We’ll then head out to the bogs to chat with the cranberry grower, get into the harvest action and of course snap some crantastic pics. Depending on the weather we will have dry picking and/or wet harvesting in process.
- Following all the bog action you’ll head back to the Barn to enjoy a demonstration of antique harvest equipment where each guest will receive their own supply of fresh cranberries to take home and enjoy!
- Noted this dinner is are appropriate for individuals over 16 years of age.
- If your party has any allergies or accessibility issues please let us know and we will do our best to meet your needs!
- As part of your checkout please complete the below form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of stock
There are no ticket available at this time.